Given that our promos are usually unique, you may be required to add a promo code. Our system will ensure that any relevant rollover requirements are taken care of based on the following terms:
- All bonuses, special offers and promotions are subject to specific terms and conditions in the site, and any additional bonus that is credited to a player must be used in accordance to these terms. MyBookie reserves the right to modify or remove any bonus, special offer and/or promotion at any given time, including any terms and conditions that rule over these promos.
- If we find any reason to believe that a player is abusing or attempting to abuse any bonus, MyBookie reserves the right to withhold, cancel or prevent users from getting the bonus, special offer or promotion in question. MyBookie also reserves the right to rescind any related policy with respect to the player in question, or even going as far as closing/blocking the player’s access to his/her account.
- The minimum deposit amount required to be eligible for a casino bonus is $100, unless otherwise specified.
- Players using proxies or virtual private networks (VPNs) to participate in jackpots, tournaments and games that they would have otherwise not been able to take part in will be considered to have breached our Terms and Conditions. And as a result, MyBookie reserves the right to withhold or cancel all deposits and/or winnings for the player in question.
- Similarly, if you reside in a country where casino action is not allowed, yet you participate in jackpots and other promos that you would have otherwise not been able to take part in; MyBookie reserves the right to withhold or cancel all your deposits and/or winnings.
- All players are strictly entitled to one (1) welcome bonus. Players who make their first deposit, yet they already have/had another account with us, will not be entitled to receiving an additional welcome bonus, unless decided otherwise by the company.
- All players are allowed to participate in a given promotion just once. The only exception here is for periodic promotions that occur repeatedly after specified durations (weekly, monthly, bi-annually etc).
- MyBookie reserves the right to void any multiple bonus requests received from the same account, device, IP address or household. If we detect such requests and participations, MyBookie may block the player(s) from being eligible to take part in bonus/promotion event in future. Furthermore, any funds on the account(s) in question may be frozen by us.
- Each player is allowed to have a single account with MyBookie, which also means that each offer in the company is limited to one per person. For clarification purposes, kindly take note that this clause means that you are entitled to one offer per household address, email address, IP address, telephone number and payment method (i.e. debit or credit card). This rule further means that accounts on shared computers (at home or workplaces) will also be treated as being as single account with permission to access any offer just once. MyBookie reserves the right to withdraw the availability of any offer or all offers at any time, be it to one player or group of players, at the company’s sole and absolute discretion.
- MyBookie reserves the right to use and publish any player names on its website, social media pages and/or other affiliated pages in any announcements regarding big wins (like jackpots).
- MyBookie’s fraud and security department reserves the right to use the following information in the bid to verify a user’s identity: user name, e-mail address, mailing address, IP address, computer address, credit/debit card number and any other type of identification deemed necessary by the company.
- All bonuses and promotions issued by us, along with any possible bonus winnings from those promos, cannot be paid out unless the wagering requirements are met by the player.
- The wagering requirement on all bonus money earned from all bonus incentives and competition winnings issued to players is forty (40) times the bonus amount plus one time the deposit amount, unless stated otherwise. Duly note that any wagers placed Live Casino Games, Craps and all progressive jackpot games, do not fulfill player's obligations towards wagering requirements. Additionally, any bets placed on opposing even money bets, such as all side bets on roulette and red/black, will not be counted towards the fulfillment of bonus wager requirements.
- Any withdrawal request made whilst a bonus is active on the account will only be allowed if the Player agrees to forfeit any attributable bonus funds and winnings accrued whilst the bonus has been active. However, if any of the bonus funds have been played then the player will not be able to forfeit the bonus or request a withdrawal from the account.
- Whereas most of our games contribute to wagering requirements, there are select games that may have a higher contribution compared to others, as is exemplified in the chart below:
|Craps, All Progressive Jackpot Games, Roulette (All versions)
|Pirate 21, Blackjack Super 7, Pai Gow, 21 Burn, Ride'm Poker, All forms of Keno, Red Dog, Pontoon, Top Card Trumps
|Baccarat, Blackjack (American & European), Poker 3, Oasis Poker, Single Deck Blackjack, Triple Edge Poker, Caribbean Poker, Three Card Poker, Video Poker (All Types)
|Draw High-Lo, 3 Card Rummy, Virtual Racebook
|Scratcherz, Predictor, Slots & 3D Slots (progressive jackpot games excluded)
- Please note that there may be exceptions to the above categories. Some games are excluded from bonus play roll over requirements and if there would be any winnings obtained from these games a bonus may be removed from the players balance.
- For example, after receiving $10 bonus with a 40x roll over requirement ($10 x 40 = $400 roll over requirement), the player can meet the roll over requirement in the following way.
- By wagering $400 on Slot games (100% contribution, slots with progressive jackpots excluded.)
- By wagering $2,000 on Video Poker ($400 / 20% = $2,000)
- By wagering $4,000 on Baccarat, Blackjack (American & European), Poker 3, Oasis Poker, Single Deck Blackjack, Triple Edge Poker, Caribbean Poker, Three Card Poker ($400 / 10% = $4,000)
- There are also wagering requirements that include the value of the deposit such as sign-up bonuses and reload bonuses. Players will receive their bonus triggered by their deposits and must play the bonus 40x and the deposit amount must be played at least once.
- For example, a player requests the 100% Sign-up bonus with a 40x Roll Over requirement:
- $10 deposit made will grant player with an additional $10 in bonus funds. ($10 x 100% = $10 Bonus)
- The wagering requirement will be $10 x 40 + $10 = $410
- All bonuses and offers available in our site are intended for recreational players, so the company may use its discretion to limit the eligibility of players to participate in part or all of certain promotions.
- Cash won when using free spins will be credited to the player's account as bonus money and will therefore be subject to the company's standard wagering requirement of forty (40) times.
- Cash won when playing in tournaments will be credited to the player's account as bonus money and will therefore be subject to the company's standard wagering requirement of forty (40) times.
- Any attempt to get additional benefits or abuse bonuses or promos at MyBookie will result in the suspension and/or termination of the player's account.
- If a player decides to withdraw money from his account before meeting the requirements; any bonus money received, including any winnings, will be returned to MyBookie.
- Players eligible for a bonus or bonuses will receive confirmatory emails/SMS from the company regarding these bonuses. Most of these bonuses are usually valid for a specific period, so players are reminded to check their emails for offer details and T's & C's in a timely manner. Only the recipient(s) of these emails or text messages are considered eligible for the specific bonus/promos in question.
- If we decide that a player is not eligible for a specific bonus/promotion/offer due to one reason or another, MyBookie reserves the right to exclude you from that bonus program without having to provide you with any further explanations or reasons.
- All bonus money (including bonus money won from playing in tournaments) expires 90 days after the money has been credited to your account. Kindly note that, if the wagering requirements for that bonus money have not been met within the 90 days, the bonus amount that has not yet been cleared as per the terms and conditions will be subtracted from your account balance.
- Unless stated otherwise, all MyBookie promotions automatically expire after 15 days.
- MyBookie reserves the right to modify, cancel, and/or withdraw any promotion at any given time without prior notice.
- MyBookie reserves the right to withdraw any bonus and any possible bonus winnings if any of the company’s terms and conditions are breached. Kindly take note that Players will be additionally responsible for any costs incurred as a result of breaching the terms and conditions.
- MyBookie reserves the right to seize funds held in any account to recoup for any possible losses incurred as a result of breaching the terms and conditions.
- MyBookie reserves the right to revoke and/or cancel bonuses that may have been obtained through the abuse or misuse of the company’s services.
- Any player can exclude himself/herself from receiving MyBookie's promotions at any time by submitting a request on the same to our customer support at casinoclaims@mybookie .cr. Note that this action can be undone at any time by simply contacting our customer service once again.
- Each player’s account is made up of both cash and bonus balances. If you place a bet on casino game using only bonus funds and win the wager, you will only be allowed a maximum withdrawal of $100 in winnings (depending on your account’s preferred currency). In the event that your winnings exceed $100, you will only receive $100 as per our terms and conditions. This limitation also applies to a few of our other offers like the verified progressive jackpot winnings that are derived from bonus funds.
- Only bets with Available funds effectively increase the size of jackpot prizes. The available jackpot prizes do not increase from wagers made with free spins, bonus funds or other free plays.
- If we find reasons to believe that a player has been misusing our welcome bonuses or has executed any other unfair advantage action in bad faith; then MyBookie reserves the right to block, terminate the account(s) in question, and/or forfeit any obligations to refund any available balance to the player.
- If we find reasons to believe that one or more accounts are colluding for an unfair advantage, then MyBookie reserves the right to block, terminate the account(s) in question, and/or withhold any funds available in the account, including the initial deposit and/or winnings.
- No minimal risk wagering options, like betting red and black, are considered as contributing towards any part of a promotion, including the accumulation of any points or any bonus wagering requirements. Players who are believed to be using minimal risk wagering techniques to redeem cash prizes and/or bonuses run the risk of having their cash prizes, bonuses and any subsequent winnings voided by MyBookie.
- General Terms and Conditions of MyBookie duly apply to all the bonuses and promotions offered on the Website.
MyBookie also reserves the right to restrict specific types of bets from contributing to wagering requirements and to withhold all winnings and/or stop any withdrawals for Irregular Play. In this case, Irregular Play refers--but isn't limited--to any one or more of the following five types of casino play actions:
Decreasing the amount of money you wager by 50% or more after a win while your bonus is still active.
Example: Betting $100 on a game, winning the bet, and then reducing the stake amount to $50 or less on the subsequent games.
Wagering more than 25% of your entire bankroll on a single game while the bonus is still active IF your account balance is over 100 units.
Example: If your balance is $500 and you wager $250 on a single game with the aim of meeting a bonus wagering requirement.
Dramatic, often extreme, changes in your betting actions while a bonus is still active.
Example: After wagering and winning with a bonus on bet types (like low risk bets such as red/black wagers) that don’t contribute to the bonus wagering requirement, the player switches into placing a variety of bet types that suddenly contribute to the bonus wagering requirement.
Moving from wagering types that have a low-weighted wagering requirement (mostly 25% or less) to a bets that have a high-weighted requirement.
Example: Placing a bet on a game that has a weighting of 25% or less, and then moving your original stake plus winnings to a bet type that contributes at a faster and high-weighted rate towards the wagering requirement.
Placing Low risk Roulette bets: Entails a bet spread combination on Roulette games that generally cover 25 or more (67%) of the 37 unique number spots on the table.
Example: Placing low risk bets that enable you to cover 25 of the 37 possible outcomes on the roulette table.
To avoid punishment for this action (especially if you did it unknowingly), a player may request the company to remove the resulting bonus from his/her account. You should, however, note that this removal may include any winnings obtained from such a bonus.