The 2020 Kentucky Derby will be the 146th Kentucky Derby. The race is one of the three legs of the American Triple Crown, open to three-year-old Thoroughbreds. The Kentucky Derby is regularly scheduled to be held on the first Saturday in May, but the 2020 running was rescheduled to Saturday, September 5, due to the COVID-19 pandemic in the United States. With sponsorship by Woodford Reserve, the event is officially the 2020 Kentucky Derby presented by Woodford Reserve. Horses qualify for the race through points in the 2020 Road to the Kentucky Derby. (from Wikipedia)
- Date: Saturday, Sept. 5, 2020
- Time: 6:50 p.m. ET
- TV: NBC
- Tablet, Online, Mobile: NBC Sports App and streamed live on NBCsports.com/live
- Track & Location: Churchill Downs in Louisville, Kentucky
- Distance: 1 ¼ miles (10 furlongs)
- Surface: Dirt
- Horses: 3-Year-Old Thoroughbreds
- Track Record: Secretariat – 1:59.40 in 1973
To bet on a winner for 2020 Kentucky Derby follow these simple steps:
- Login to your MyBookie account. Make sure you have funds available in your account or make a deposit.
- Go to the Racebook section to use our ‘EasyBet’ functionality.
- Select Your Horse or Horses
- Select Your Bet Amount from the list of common bet amounts.
- You may also click on ‘Maximum Bet’, ‘Custom Bet’, and tick the ‘Use Free Play’ if available.
- Confirm Your Bet.
To learn more about Horse betting click here.
Payouts Based On Official Track Results * Final Odds Are Determined By The Track.
Remember: Bets placed with EasyBet do count towards Rollover. Horse bets placed on the Racebook will not count towards the rollover.