Unless otherwise stipulated on a bonus’ specific Rules and Regulations, the following restrictions will apply to any non-deposit bonus:
- Free play bonuses have a 15-time rollover based on the free play or winning amount (whichever amount is largest).
- Cash bonuses have a 25-time rollover based on the bonus amount.
- The player must be an active client for at least 30 days and have an average of at least 7 bets per week.
- If the bonus is intended for casino activity, the player must complete the necessary action on the corresponding game (if exclusive).
- Casino bonuses have a maximum cashout of $100. The remaining balance will be forfeited.
- Whenever a maximum cashout applies, your cashout will not exceed more than 10 times the original cash bonus/free play amount. The remaining balance will be forfeited.
- For all MyBookie non-deposit bonuses, the maximum amount that can be withdrawn from winnings generated by the non-deposit bonus is $125. Once a withdrawal is requested, remaining funds will be reduced to zero.
- Casino rollover is calculation: deposit 1x + bonus 40x = rollover requirement. For casino rollover see casino bonus rules.
- If you have questions regarding our policies, terms or conditions, contact Customer Service department here.