You may have heard of a sports rollover, but what is it exactly? MyBookie offers a variety of bonuses (also called freeplay). However, attached to each bonus is a ‘rollover amount’ (i.e. ‘5x). In simple terms, this means that when you receive a bonus, you must bet (or rollover) the bonus cash and deposit that you receive, a set number of times, before you can cash out.
How to calculate Rollover
To calculate rollover, we use the following formula:
Wagering (Rollover) Requirement = Deposit Amount + Bonus Amount x Rollover.
This is all displayed when you make a deposit and activate a bonus. The amount of the rollover varies according to the bonus you select.
The amount of the rollover will determine how much you must bet before requesting a payout.
Example Sign Up Bonus:
You deposit $100 and receive the 50% sign up bonus with a ten time (10x) rollover.
What this means is you must place $1500 in total action, regardless of winning or losing the wagers, to meet the rollover requirement and thus be eligible for a withdrawal.
Example Reload Bonus:
You deposit $100 and receive the 25% reload bonus with a five time (6x) rollover.
How do my Wagers Count Towards Rollover?
A common misconception, is that you need to win your wagers to have them count toward your Rollover Requirement. However, this is not the case. Your Rollover Requirement is accumulated based on the lower of your risk or win amount. This is how it works:
- If you bet on a favorite (-101 odds or more), your win amount is what counts towards rollover.
- If you bet $100 at -1000 odds, you get $10 counted towards your rollover.
- If you bet on an underdog (+100 or lower), then your risk amount is counted.
- if you bet $100 at +200 odds, you get $100 counted towards rollover.
- Note: All wager types count towards rollover: Straight Bets, Parlays, Teasers, Round Robin, If-Bets.
MyBookie vs. Other Sportsbooks
MyBookie offers one of the most competitive rollovers in the industry, with the easiest requirements.
- We give you your bonus up front.
- We have no restrictions on which sports or markets count toward your rollover.
What’s my Rollover Progress?
Calculating rollover by hand can be very complicated. To save you the hassle, we’ve it easy to find your remaining Sportsbook Rollover Requirement with the ‘Rollover progress bar‘. To access yours, follow the steps below:
- Login to your MyBookie account
- Click/Tap on your name in the top right corner.
- Our System will calculate the rollover for you and display it in the Rollover progress bar.
- You may click on the ‘refresh‘ button on the right of the progress bar so that the bar reflects your most recent action.
- When you have a full progress bar this would indicate that you may request a withdrawal.
Important to Note:
- If you do not want to deal with meeting the rollover requirement, don’t take a sports bonus. When you make your deposit, select ‘no promotion’ from the bonuses drop down in the Cashier. Alternatively, you can choose a bonus with a lower rollover requirement that will be easier to meet before you make a withdrawal.
- If you are reading this page and now realize you don’t want to meet the rollover requirement, we can remove the bonus from your account, so long as you haven’t used it.
- Sports Bonuses must be rolled over in the sportsbook. Casino bonuses in the casino. Casino action does not count towards sports rollover, sports action does not count towards Casino rollover. If you plan to only play in the Casino, don’t take a sports bonus. If you plan to only play in the Sportsbook, don’t take a casino bonus.
- If you take a bonus when you have a balance or pending wagers, you will stack your rollover requirements one on top of the other. Meaning, you will add additional rollover requirements that have to be met before a withdrawal. Please keep this in mind when taking reload bonuses.
- We highly recommend you to understand the terms of our bonus offering to avoid costly mistakes and frustration.