Simply put, after using a Freeplay bonus, the rollover is the amount you must wager in order to be eligible for a payout.
All Freeplay bonuses have a rollover requirement unless otherwise stated.
How to calculate Rollover
Rollover is calculated based on your deposit plus bonus, multiplied by the rollover requirement of your bonus.
The amount of the rollover varies according to the bonus you select.
For instance, our 50% Sign Up Bonus has a 10x rollover whereas our 25% Reload Bonus has a 5x rollover.
The amount of the rollover will determine how much wagering action you must place before requesting a payout.
Example Sign Up Bonus:
You deposit $100 and receive the 100% sign up bonus with a ten time (10x) rollover.
What this means is you must place $2,000 in total action, regardless of winning or losing the wagers, to meet the rollover requirement and thus be eligible for a withdrawal.
Example Reload Bonus:
You deposit $100 and receive the 25% reload bonus with a five time (5x) rollover.
Important: Please note that only the lowest amount between the risk and the win counts towards your rollover requirement.
For instance: KC Chiefs (-110) $110.00 to win $100.00. $100.00 would be applied towards the pending rollover and not $110.
Please note that the ‘risk’ amount of a free play does not count towards the rollover requirement.
We have made it easy to find your remaining Sportsbook Rollover requirement with the ‘Rollover progress bar‘:
- Login to your MyBookie account
- Click/Tap on ‘My Account‘ menu
- Our System will calculate the rollover for you and display it in the Rollover progress bar.
- You may click on the ‘refresh’ button on the right of the progress bar so that the bar reflects your most recent action.
When you have a full progress bar this would indicate that you may request a withdrawal.
How bonuses add a higher rollover
The rollover requirement is appreciated by frequent bettors or people who would like to bet for an entire season or even multiple seasons of different Sports. The bonus is free money in your account after completing the rollover requirement and it is really not difficult to complete and make a profit. The bonus is how we reward our loyal and most frequent customers, just like any other business does.
Avoid higher rollover requirements if :
- You do not bet or play very often.
- You opened an account to bet on a specific game or match only.
- You opened an account because MyBookie has the best odds for a specific event.
- You plan to request a payout soon.
To avoid higher Rollover requirements:
- Login to your MyBookie account.
- Decline your bonus before you make a deposit.
- To do this, select the ‘No promotion‘ from the bonuses drop down in the Cashier.
- Alternatively, you can choose a bonus with a lower rollover requirement that will be easier to meet before you make a withdrawal.
- We highly recommend you to understand the terms of our bonus offering to avoid costly mistakes and frustration.
- We ask that you complete the Bonus Rollover requirement prior to requesting a payout.
- Every deposit has a 1x Rollover requirement.