- Login to your MyBookie account.
- Go to the Casino Lobby.
- Under the ‘Featured Games’ section, select the Fruit Loot Tournament game from the list of available games.
- You will be presented with the Tournament Lobby.
- Select ‘JOIN‘ to enter a Tournament.
- The ‘JOIN FEE‘ will be deducted from your available balance.
- At this point, you will then be asked to enter a ‘Name or nickname‘ which will be displayed in the tournament leaderboards.
‘Starting money‘ – this is the amount of money every player starts with in the tournament. It is also equivalent to your leaderboard score.
Winner– The winner of the tournament will have the highest possible position on the leaderboard before the tournament time runs out.
Prize– This is the total amount of money available to win in the tournament. This will be awarded all to the top leaderboard position unless the website has published an alternative “prize split”, whereby the total amount will be split between for example the top five players. Prizes are awarded manually at the end of each tournament.
Start time and end time refer to tournament start end times.
Continue play– you may leave the tournament and continue the tournament as many times as you like during the active tournament period. Your score will continue from when you last played.
Rebuy– If you run out of funds and can no longer continue to play, you can reload the game to display the tournaments available screen and rebuy will be available. On clicking rebuy the JOIN FEE will be deducted from your balance and you will re-enter the tournament with newly replenished ‘Starting money’.
Multiple Tournaments– You may ‘JOIN’ as many active tournaments simultaneously. For each tournament you will provide a name. You may use the same name for different tournaments.
Leaderboard access– from within the game screen you can press the arrow / tab to the right of the screen anytime to access the live leaderboard and see your position.