Click the buttons below to display the help topic.
Card Deposit Limits
MyBookie accepts prepaid, credit and debit cards from:
The minimum deposit via debit/credit card is $45 and the maximum is $2,500. There are also daily, weekly and monthly deposit limits. Go to the Cashier to view your deposit limits.
- Login to your account
- Click the link ‘Deposit now’ button or visit the cashier.
- Select your Visa or Mastercard
- Enter the amount, credit card details, CVV code, expiration date and billing address.
- Select your bonus and confirm your deposit.
Alternatively, we recommend using Bitcoin to deposit and enjoy the following additional benefits:
- 100% success rate on every deposit
- Higher deposit limits: Up to $10,000 per transaction
- The fastest payouts: we take 2 business days to process your payout and the funds will be in your wallet in the next business day after that.
- Bigger bonuses on deposits
- No limit on how many deposits you can make
The following card fees for using your prepaid, credit, or debit card when you make a deposit:
- MasterCard: 4.9% Recommended
- VISA: 6%
MyBookie waives all fees on your first deposit as a welcome gift.
To offset this processing fee, MyBookie is introducing Crypto Rewards!
- Your bank may charge you international processing or currency conversion fees, overdraft fees, or administrative banking fees.
- Some banks or financial institutions process gambling credit card transactions as a cash advance. Cash advances usually involve significant withdrawal fees, just as if you go to an Automated teller machine (ATM).
- Because your card’s issuing bank sets these fees, MyBookie is not responsible for any fees involved in your transactions and MyBookie can’t reimburse you for those fees .
Avoid bank fees completely by using Crypto currencies.
Card Deposits FAQ
Click on the questions to expand and display the answers to the most frequently asked questions or contact us directly for 24/7 assistance.
The probable reasons for your card being declined include the following:
- Incorrect or mismatching information: Check that your card details (Card holder’s name, incomplete name or last name, Card number, Expiration date, and CVV code) are correct and try to deposit again.
- Card blocked for international transactions. Call the number printed on the back of your card to let your bank know you are making an online purchase and have them remove the block on international purchases.
- Insufficient funds: Check your available balance and try again.
- Expired card: Make sure that your card is still valid (not expired) or due to expire this month.
The following common issues in player profiles will most likely result in an unsuccessful card transaction (card declined):
- The First Name is initial only.
- First and Last Name are identical.
- Billing Address incomplete or outdated. The billing address and phone number entered must match those associated with your credit card.
- Gender is empty or incorrect.
- Phone number. The number requires updating or the area code missing.
- Contact your bank: Check with your bank about adjusting daily withdrawal or online purchase limits. Payment declines may be due to limits set by your bank.
Pro tip: Consider Bitcoin because it is the fastest and easiest way to transfer funds in and out of your MyBookie account.
You can add a new debit or credit or pre-paid card by following the same steps you did when you made your first deposit:
1. Login to your account, click on ‘Deposit Now’ button on the top right of our web page. Or visit the Cashier.
2. Select the “Card” option in the ‘More Deposit Options’ menu.
3. Enter your additional card information.
4. Complete your deposit.
These steps will add your new card and store it in your account.
Alternatively, you may contact one of our Customer Service Representatives who will be happy to help you.
If you’re unsure about a charge reflected on your statement, please contact the MyBookie security department here. Be sure to include the following information:
- Amount of charge.
- Date of charge.
- Your name and MyBookie account number, e-mail address associated with your account, and phone number and a convenient time to call you back.
The descriptor on your credit card billing statement may vary from one transaction to the next because MyBookie uses different card processing companies. The transaction descriptor will appear on your bank statement and found in the automatic email we send after every deposit you make.
We do not allow card sharing, which is the use of the same credit card or bank account number to fund more than one account.
The name on the credit card you use to make deposits must be the same name registered to your MyBookie account. We do not allow third-party credit card deposits. MyBookie will consider any third-party deposits you make in error to be invalid, and MyBookie will void any winnings resulting from such deposits.
The Card Verification Value (CVV) or Number (CVN) refers to the last 3 or 4 digits on the back of your card above the signature strip on most cards. Its purpose is to add an extra layer of security to your purchases.
In order for us to ensure you own the card, you must enter this number every time you make a card deposit on MyBookie. No card deposits will go through without a CVV/CVN code, therefore, if your card does not have a CVV/CVN, we ask that you contact your bank and obtain a card with a CVV/CVN from them.
Bet with the Best.