As part of our commitment to Responsible Gaming practices, Know Your Customer (KYC) requirements, and our security procedures, we may request identification and/or financial documents before we process your withdrawal.
We may require the following documents:
- Photo of the front and back of one piece of signed government–issued photo ID – Driver’s License, Passport or State identification card (State ID card)
- We may also require a photo showing the front and back of the credit cards you have used to deposit. Make sure that: the first 6 digits and last 4 digits on the card must be visible, the expiration date is readable and the name of the cardholder is visible.
- Proof of Address – we may request a bank or credit card statement or a utility bill.
To send your documents:
- Login to your MyBookie account.
- Tap/Click on your My Account menu.
- Navigate to the ‘Messages‘ section.
- Tap/Click on the ‘Compose Message‘ button or the icon shaped like an envelope in your mobile device.
- A ‘Compose message window’ will be presented to you.
- In the ‘Subject‘ line enter ‘ID documents‘.
- Click on the ‘attachment‘ icon shaped like a “paper clip“.
- Attach your digital document files.
- Click ‘Send‘.
Important: Document verification may take up to 24 hours. Your documents are stored securely and will not be shared with third parties.
**You do not need to send the documents proactively, only at the time of payout unless requested by our security team.
For detailed instructions on how to send your documents to us click here.
Once your account is verified, you may submit your payout request.