As part of our commitment to Responsible Gaming practices, Know Your Customer (KYC) requirements, and our security procedures, we may have to request identification documents before we process your withdrawal.
The following documents will be required:
- Photo of the front and back of one piece of signed government-issued photo ID
- Driver’s License
- State identification card (State ID card)
- We may also require a photo showing the front and back of the credit cards you have used to deposit
- The first 6 digits and last 4 digits on the card must be visible
- The expiration date must be visible
- Name of the cardholder must be visible
For instructions on how to take digital pictures of your documents click here.
To send your documents:
- Login to your account.
- Select ‘Cashier’ from the menu.
- Select the ‘Payout‘ tab.
- At this point, you will be presented with the phone verification pop-up. Tap on cancel.
- Scroll down to the document section and upload the requested documents.
- Document verification may take up to 24 hours.
Once your account is verified you may submit your payout request.
Alternatively, you may send your documents to email@example.com