The Belmont Stakes is an American Grade I stakes race for three-year-old Thoroughbreds run at Belmont Park in Elmont, New York. Colts and geldings carry a weight of 126 pounds (57 kg); fillies carry 121 pounds (55 kg). The race, nicknamed The Test of the Champion and The Run for the Carnations, is the traditional third and final leg of the Triple Crown. It is usually held on the first or second Saturday in June, five weeks after the Kentucky Derby and three weeks after the Preakness Stakes. The 1973 Belmont Stakes and Triple Crown winner Secretariat holds the mile and a half stakes record (which is also a track and world record on dirt) of 2:24. (from Wikipedia)
To bet on a winner for Belmont Stakes follow these simple steps:
- Login to your MyBookie account. Make sure you have funds available in your account or make a deposit.
- Go to the Racebook section to use our ‘EasyBet’ functionality.
- Select Your Horse or Horses
- Select Your Bet Amount from the list of common bet amounts.
- You may also Click on ‘Maximum Bet’ , ‘Custom Bet’ and tick the ‘Use Free Play’ if available.
- Confirm Your Bet.
To learn more about Horse betting click here.
Payouts Based On Official Track Results * Final Odds Are Determined By The Track.
Full Belmont Stakes 2020 finishing order:
- Tiz the Law
- Dr Post
- Max Player
- Tap It to Win
- Sole Volante
- Farmington Road
- Fore Left
Remember: Bets placed with EasyBet do count towards Rollover. Horse bets placed on the Racebook will not count towards the rollover.