Parlays allow you to bet on multiple teams at the same time, with the promise of a higher payout. All the teams you pick must finish as you predicted, or else you will lose the bet.
Parlay betting with MyBookie is simple:
- Login to your account
- Go to the Sportsbook section and select a sport or event.
- Add your picks to the Bet Slip (displayed on the right side of the homepage).
- Select the ‘Parlay’ option in the Bet Slip and enter your Bet Amount.
- Click ‘Place bet’ and follow the confirmation process to completion.
Not all wagering options can be combined into a Parlay:
- Future bets can’t be parlayed.
- MyBookie allows maximum underdog odds of +500 for circled plays included in parlays.
- In case of a tie or no action, the parlay will revert to a lower-level payoff, except in a 2-team parlay (tie reverts to a straight bet).