A wager on one team is called a Straight Bet. MyBookie allows bettors to combine multiple selections into one wager. This is called a Parlay bet.
- When you create Parlays wagers, every selection added to your bet slip increases the wager odds and your potential payout.
- This makes Parlays a quick way to score a huge profit on a small wager.
- Remember that for your bet to win a parlay, every selection in the parlay must win.
To create a Parlay simply:
- Add your wager selections to the Bet Slip.
- Select the ‘Parlay’ option in the Bet Slip and enter your Bet Amount.
- Click ‘Place Bet’ and follow the confirmation process to completion.* Not all wagering options can be combined into a Parlay.
Did you know?
A Las Vegas resident cashed a 15-team parlay in 2016, turning a $5 wager into more than $300,000.
According to the Las Vegas Review-Journal, the bettor needed Golden State to beat Oklahoma City. Steph Curry and the Warriors trailed 103-99 with 14 seconds left before an improbable comeback.