A teaser is a combination between 2 and 10 football or basketball wagers. You adjust the point spreads and/or totals in your favor in exchange for a lower payout. When your teaser includes a point spread, you can decrease the spread for the favorite (or increase the spread for the underdog). When the teaser includes a total, you can increase the “under” or decrease the “over.”
- MyBookie will grade the entire wager as a loss if any part of the teaser results in a loss. There are no partial payouts.
- A push in a regular teaser of 3 or more teams will reduce the number of plays in the teaser. For example, a 5-team teaser that results in two pushes will become a 3-team teaser, and the payout will be recalculated based on the new number of plays.
- A push or tie in any 2-team regular teaser will result in a push for the whole teaser, unless the other game gets graded as a loss. If any portion of a 2-team teaser is graded “no action,” the entire teaser will be graded “no action,” unless the other team is graded as a loss.
- MyBookie will grade as “no action” any event which does not take place on the date specified in the wager, and the teaser will reduce accordingly.
- In the event that any teaser selection pushes or ties, the following rules apply. For special teasers, any tie or push is considered a loss. For 2-team teasers, tie + win = push, and tie + loss = loss. For teasers of more than 2 teams, a tie reverts the teaser to the next lower level.
2-Team, 5-point Teaser For $100
Bulls +4, Raptors -3
The 5-point teaser converts the lines to Bulls +9 and Raptors +2. The payout in a 2-team, 5-point basketball regular-season teaser is 14/10. In this case, you will lay $140 to win $100.
To learn more about sports betting, visit our How to bet Guide section.