A free bet is a free cash wager that is not drawn from your existing balance. In other words, you have no risk of losing any cash. If you win the bet, you receive cash with NO rollover. If you lose the bet, your balance will not change.
Rules around risk free bets:
- Free bets apply to straight wagers only (bet against the spread, moneyline or points total).
- You cannot parlay a free bet.
- No live betting. No point buying.
- MyBookie will specify if the free bet applies to bets Against the Spread (ATS), Moneyline, Total or any three.
- $25 NFL Free Bet
- NFL Lines on MyBookie
- You will receive a pop-up from MyBookie that says “Free Bet” available.
- Click the Popup and there will be a drop down “NFL Free Bet”
- Click “NFL Free Bet” and it will take you to available NFL Lines.
In this example, your NFL Free Bet qualifies as a straight wager on any NFL game.
- Dallas Cowboys +6.5 vs Tampa Bay Buccaneers -6.5
- Dallas Cowboys +200 vs Tampa Bay Buccaneers -100
- Total: 54 points
In this example you chose to bet the Buccaneers vs Cowboys game and you could bet on the spread, moneyline or points total. Let’s say you bet the points total.
4. You Select points total, and a pop up will appear “Your selection has been added to the Bet Slip. ‘Place Bet’ and Confirm to complete your Free Wager” Click “Got It”.
5. The bet slip will automatically populate a bet amount of $25 (which you will not be able to adjust) and it will populate the corresponding win amount.
How to Claim a Free Bet using a promo code.
- Click on “Cashier”.
- Click “See More Options”.
- Scroll to the bottom, enter the promo code “TEST” and click “Reedem”
- Popup will confirm successful redemption.
- Click back to the sportsbook and the Free Bet popup will appear.