What is the Blackjack game?
Blackjack is a popular card game that is enjoyed by players in both online and land-based casinos.
The main reason behind it’s wide-world popularity is that players are required to make multiple decisions with each hand, greatly affecting the outcome in a game of blackjack. Due to the element of strategy Blackjack is considered one of the table games requiring the most skill.
How does Live Blackjack works?
The main goal of the game is simple: obtain a total card count higher than that of the dealer without going over 21.
Blackjack Classic is a simple game with six types of bets:
- Main bet
- Pair bet
- Rummy bet
- Tip bet
- Back bet
- Jackpot bet (if applies)
Though the game is simple, Blackjack Classic follows strict dealing rules.
Blackjack Classic uses a six-deck shoe that is manually shuffled, at the table you will find seven available seats. To start, the players bet either their own seat or behind another player, if the player gets his own seat, he must continue to wager to keep his seat.
What happens if I don’t make my decision on time?
In the event that you lose connectivity or time out during the live game, any bets you have made will remain in play as they would in a land-based casino resulting in a win, loss, or push.
Failure to respond within the allotted time for any reason will result in your hand being completed according to Basic Strategy, completing a hand which has lost connectivity or timed out is done in the player’s best interest and to serve those back betting on the hand.
What is the Basic Strategy in Blackjack?
Basic strategy is essentially the best way in which you can play a blackjack hand.
It’s formulated using statistical probabilities in order to calculate the most optimal move in any circumstance based on the dealer’s starting card and your cards. The main objective while using basic strategy is not only to maximize your winnings through doubling down, but to win as often as possible as well.
Using basic strategy will also ensure your chances of busting (losing the hand) is reduced, and in some cases, minimize your expected losses by choosing not to double down or by surrendering.
If you decide using the basic strategy in blackjack your possibility of winning will increase.
It’s worth mentioning that basic strategy does not consider cards that were previously used in hands or other player’s cards which would obviously have an effect on subsequent cards.
Here you will find the basic strategy for 4-8 decks in Blackjack:
What is the Back Betting feature?
When there are no seats available at the table or if you simply want to have more action, you can bet behind another player’s hand by using a feature called Back Betting.
Back betting enables you to wager behind another player which means that the person you are betting behind will make all the decisions, your result will depend on the other player’s decisions.
Basically, the Back Betting feature allows you to bet and experience the same result as the player on the main seat do: Win, lose, or push.
Please take note that if the seated player chooses to Split or Double, you will be following these decisions as you are betting behind the player on the main seat.
What is the payouts chart?
Here you will find the payout chart for Live casino.
Keep in mind every table has different payments. You can review them by clicking the menu in-game of each Blackjack table.
- Blackjack pays 3:2
- Insurance pays 2:1
- Pairs pay 11:1
- Rummy pays 9:1
What are the Side Bets offered on this table?
Side bets are bonus bets placed on a round of Blackjack on outcomes beyond whether the player or dealer will win.
The majority are staked at the start of the round before the cards have been dealt alongside regular bets and many have fixed odds that usually offer greater payouts than the simple 2:1 rewarded for beating the dealer.
Pairs Side Bet:
- In order to participate in the Pairs bet, you must click on the “P” at the middle of the bet area.
- If your two initial two cards are a Pair – two cards of the same rank such as 3C, 3H or 7S, 7H or KD, KC you will win 11:1.
- If your initial two cards are not a Pair, you lose your Pair wager.
- The outcome of the Pair bet has no effect on any other bet (Main Bet or Rummy). They are completely independent.
- This side bet will be played at the beginning of the hand.
Rummy Side Bet:
- In order to participate in the Rummy bet, you must click on the “R” at the bottom of the bet area will place a Rummy Bet.
- If your initial two cards + the Dealer’s Up Card are a Rummy, you win 9:1.
- Winning Rummy hands are either 3 cards of the same rank (example: 4H, 4S, 4D) or 3 cards of the same suit (example: AH, 4H,10H) OR a 3 card straight (example: 3H, 4D, 5S).
- If your initial two cards + the Dealer’s Up Card are not a Rummy, you lose your Rummy wager.
- The outcome of the Rummy bet has no effect on any other bet (Main bet or Pair bet). They are completely independent.
- This side bet will be played at the beginning of the hand.
Tip Bet for the Dealer:
- In order to place a Tip Bet for the Dealer, you must click on the “T” which is on the right side of the Main Bet.
- If your hand wins, the casino will double the tip for the dealer. If your hand loses, your tip will go to the dealer.
- You must click on the “J”, in oderr to place a $1 Jackpot bet.
- A player with the $1 jackpot bet who hits any three of 7’s wins $100.
- A player with the $1 jackpot bet who hits three red 7’s wins $1000.
- A player with the $1 jackpot bet who hits three 7 of diamonds (7D,7D,7D) wins the big Jackpot.
- If there is timeout and player had two 7 of diamonds, an exception would be done and player will receive a hit automatically.
Blackjack Early Payout
This table is a unique hybrid of the blackjack classic game.
Your goal is to draw cards that total 21 or come closer to 21 than the dealer without going over. Each player starts with two cards on the three seats available to play.
Blackjack Early Payout Game works with Basic Strategy, each seat can be played by multiple players and they are allowed to play multiple hands simultaneously.
The players will be given some options to choose that may change depending on the hand and if he failed to act in time the system will ALWAYS choose the action on his behalf.
As this game is a hybrid of Blackjack, it uses different rules.
You can find the rules below (Please read carefully):
- If the system would like to “Double Down” the hand, you have the options to Double, No Double (Hit like a single bet), Stand or take the Early Payout.
- You can choose whatever option he wants to, but after pulling out the 3rd card for the said hand whatever the outcome of it, the system will always STAND after doubling.
- If the basic strategy indicates that the hand must STAND/DOUBLE DOWN, you cannot request another card.
- The option with the highlighted effect is the system’s preferred action:
- If the Basic Strategy indicates that the hand must STAND, you cannot request another card.
For example, if you have 8D, AC (9/19) and the system says that you must STAND vs the dealer’s face-up card 4H, you won’t be given an option to request a third card.
- In case the system wanted to “Hit” but you choose to “Stand”, the card will be shown on dealer’s hand but not in the total of your hand
- For “Split”, you will be given some options and can choose any option you want, but the dealer will always follow the basic strategy of Blackjack.
What happens if I deviate from basic strategy?
As we have previously explained, you will be always able to choose the early payout option as long as you follow the basic strategy, however, as soon as you choose another option besides the blackjack basic strategy, you will lose the chance to take it on their behalf.
What are the Side bets offered on this table?
PAIRS pays 11:1 + initial bet
BLACKJACK pays 3:2
There are two side bets available on each of the three boxes: PAIRS and RUMMY.
PAIRS bets pay 11:1 + initial bet and win on any pair (e.g., 4, 4 Q, Q, A, A). If the Player’s first two cards are a pair, you win!
RUMMY bets pay 9:1. This bet is also known as 2 plus 1 in some parts of the world.
This bet uses a combination of 3 cards: Your first two cards PLUS the Dealer’s UP card.
There are 3 ways to win a RUMMY bet:
- 3 cards straight (e.g., 4H, 5D, 6S)
- 3 of the same card value (e.g., 10H, 10D, 10S).
- 3 of the same suit/flush (e.g., 2D, 9D, KD)
What is the payouts chart?
Regular hands pay 1:1+ initial bet on this table.
The early payout payments are based on percentages determined by the system which will depend on the shoe and how much it has been played, the cards on the table, the time that the player requests the payment, and the odds of winning or losing the active hand at the table, therefore, there is no an exact payment for each active hand or card’s game on the table, so we can’t determinate the payouts of it since the system is the one responsible for calculating said data and providing the payment option to the players.