You’ll be required to generate a four-digit security PIN the next time you log into your account. Customers, both new and old, will be prompted to create a PIN.
To create your PIN, follow these steps:
- Create a new account or log in to an existing one.
- You’ll be prompted to generate a new 4-digit PIN in a pop-up window.
- Fill in your new PIN (0-9 numbers only, no letters).
- To store your new PIN, click Save.
- Your new PIN will be saved after you receive a confirmation message.
- To confirm your identity, your PIN will be requested by our staff on every chat or call. We will never request your PIN via email.
- Keep your PIN secure. Do not share your PIN with unauthorized people.
- If you need to reset your PIN, please contact customer service.
This PIN adds another layer of security to your account. It is a two-factor authentication (2FA ).
Remember the PIN is needed in order to verify your account and allow you to make changes to your profile to:
- Update your address
- Update your Email address
- Request a Bitcoin Payout