- If a match is postponed all wagers will be graded “No Action” unless the match is rescheduled and takes place within 24 hours of the originally scheduled start time.
- In the event a match is started but then shortened or not completed, all wagers will be graded “No Action” unless the result has already been determined.
- All future wagers have action, if a player does not start the tournament, wagers on this player will be graded as a loss.
- All grading disputes will be settled according to the result on Flashscore.com
Darts Live Betting
- Wagers on any match abandoned before the full completion of the required number of legs or sets will be graded as “No Action”, unless the result has already been determined.
More articles Related to these Topics rules