Learn about betting on Live events here.
Live Betting Rules
- Markets include overtime unless otherwise stated.
- MyBookie has discretion on which lines it offers. We are unable to guarantee to have a line available at any point in a game. You must place all live-betting wagers online. MyBookie offers live in-play lines for televised games on selected sports.
- Although MyBookie makes every effort to display all live, in-play information correctly, use information (such as the score of the game) as a guide. MyBookie assumes no liability in the event that any information is incorrect.
- Any bets placed on live events are automatically delayed for security purposes, and to allow bookmakers to closely monitor odds in order to avoid past-post due to broadcast transmission delays.
- Players may experience a maximum delay of 15 seconds (plus any additional network delays) depending on the sport and venue. Please be aware that transmissions described as “live” by some broadcasters may actually be delayed.
- The extent of any delay may vary between customers, depending on the network set-up on which you are receiving data.
- If MyBookie determines that you placed a bet after the outcome of an event, or after the selected participant or team has gained a material advantage (e.g. a score), MyBookie will cancel your open and settled bets in question.
- When there’s an obvious error in MyBookie’s lines, MyBookie will cancel all bets with that error.
- MyBookie reserves the right to void any wagers in the event that the format of a match differs from our displayed information.
- MyBookie makes every effort to grade bets as soon as the outcome of a market becomes available. Please keep in mind that MyBookie’s system needs to obtain the official result in order to settle pending wagers; this process could take a few minutes.
- MyBookie reserves the right to delay settling or grading wagers if their outcome can’t be officially verified. If MyBookie incorrectly settles a market, it reserves the right to correct the market at any time. If a match is not finished or played (e.g. disqualification, interruption, withdrawal, etc.), MyBookie will void all undecided markets.
- Please refer to our betting rules for information on how we settle specific markets.
- Depending on the sport, odds may change drastically from one moment to the next. If you turn on the option to “auto-accept changes,” MyBookie will accept your bet at the current market odds without any warning or option to cancel the bet. Please be aware that MyBookie cannot cancel live-betting wagers, and you are responsible for enabling and disabling this option at your discretion.