- If markets were offered when the result was already known, we reserve the right to void any betting.
- In the case of an incorrect settlement of markets, we reserve the right to correct them anytime.
- If the result of a market cannot be verified, we reserve the right to delay the settlement until official confirmation. If the result of a market cannot be verified officially, we reserve the right to void them.
- Markets including overtime will be displayed as (Incl overtime) next to the market name.
- In situations where the event is played at a venue different to that listed, all bets on the event will stand provided the game is not switched to the opponent’s venue and home and away team for the game are not reversed, in which MyBookie reserves the right to void betting
- In the event of a change of opponent from the one listed, all bets for that game are void.
- If a game does not adhere to the normal format (e.g., unusual period length, counting procedure, format of a game etc.); MyBookie reserves the right to void betting.
- MyBookie reserves the right to change the market offering at any time as well as suspend or close betting on events before the scheduled start time.
- In the case of any obvious line errors, we reserve the right to void betting.
- MyBookie reserves the right to suspend odds during an event due to failed transmission or other technical related issues or if fraud is suspected.
- MyBookie reserves the right to void bets at any point due to technical fault or palpable errors
- Unless otherwise stated in the Specific Rules for the specific sport, If a game is postponed or abandoned and is completed within 48 hours of the previous scheduled start time, then all open bets will be settled with the final result. If the game is not completed within 48 hours, then all undecided bets are considered void.
- If a game is stopped before the completion of the game time and not finished on the same day. Markets where the result is already known at the time of the game stopping will stand. All bets where the result is not already known will be void unless otherwise specified in the sport specific rule.
- Race to Xth Point (incl. overtime): Unless otherwise stated, if a game ends before the Xth point is reached, this market is considered void.
- Half/Quarter/Period Markets: Unless otherwise stated, only points scored in the respective period will count towards settlement of the market.
- Odd/Even Markets: Unless otherwise stated, total counts of zero will be settled as Even.
- Head to Head: Unless otherwise stated in the sport specific rules, at least one competitor must finish the event, or all bets will be void.
- If one or more competitors fail to start all bets are considered void.
- If all competitors are disqualified or otherwise excluded all bets are considered void.
- If both competitors in a head-to-head achieve the same result and no draw odds are offered, then all bets are considered void.
- In the case of a retirement of a player or disqualification all undecided markets are considered void.
- In case of a re-rack settlement stays if the outcome was determined before the re-rack
- No fouls or free balls are considered for settlement of any Potted- Colour market
- In case of a frame starting but not being completed, all frame related markets will be voided unless the outcome has already been determined
- If markets remain open with an incorrect score which has a significant impact on the prices, we reserve the right to void betting.
- If the players/teams are displayed incorrectly, we reserve the right to void betting.
- If a match is not completed all undecided markets are considered void.
More help articles Related to these Topics rules, snooker