Water Polo Rules
- For all Outright and Tournament specific markets, including markets such as To Win Group / To Reach the Final / Name the Finalists, bets will be void if the scheduled number of games are not completed, unless the outcome is already determined. Where applicable the podium presentation will determine the settlement of bets. Subsequent disqualifications and/or appeals will not affect bets.
- If a specific series of fixtures, stages or round (e.g., Group Phase), or a competition in its entirety is not completed for any reason, then where bets have been placed on a market after the final completed relevant fixture, bets will be void.
- All match markets will be settled on regulation time, unless stated otherwise. Regulation time this must be completed for bets to stand unless otherwise stated. In the event of a match starting but not being completed then bets will be void, unless the specific market outcome is already determined.
- All games must start on the scheduled date (local stadium time) for bets to have action.
- The following market includes overtime/shootout for settlement purposes:
To Win Match 2-Way
- Odd/Even Markets – Any score of zero is deemed to be even for settlement purposes.
- In-Play Markets – Bets are settled on regulation time, unless stated otherwise. Regulation time must be completed for these bets to stand, unless the specific market outcome is already determined:
- Handicaps/Full-Time Result/Total Goals/Alternative Handicaps/Next Goal/Team Total Goals/Double Chance/Winning Margin/Double Result/Race to Markets/Total Goals Odd-Even/Team Total Goals Odd-Even/Draw-No-Bet
- The following In-Play markets will be settled at the end of overtime/shootout:
- Match Winner 2-Way/Overtime Total/To go to Penalties/To Win Shootout/Team Score Next Penalty
- The following props will be offered for each quarter, and will be settled at the end of the designated quarter. In the event of a specific quarter not being completed bets will be void, unless the specific market outcome is already determined:
- Quarter Handicaps/Quarter Winner/Quarter Goals/Team Quarter Goals/Quarter Race to Markets/Quarter Goals Odd-Even/Team Quarter Goals Odd-Even
- The following props will be offered for each half, and will be settled at the end of the designated half. In the event of a specific half not being completed bets will be void, unless the specific market outcome is already determined:
- Half Handicaps/Half Winner/Half Goals/Half Team Goals/Half Race to Markets/Half Goals Odd-Even/Team Half Goals Odd-Even
More help articles Related to these Topics rules, water polo