Squares contest! It’s super easy and fun! The Squares game starts off with a 10 by 10 grid. This will give you 100 Squares to choose from. Each game will have its own 10 x 10 grid.
- Log in to your MyBookie account. Or create an account now.
- Visit the Contests section of the website and click the Buy Squares button to enter the Squares lobby.
- Select a game, and you will be immediately presented with that game’s Square game details page which will provide the following details:
- Teams playing. For example Houston Rockets vs Los Angeles Lakers
- Date and time.
- Entry fee. This is the cost for each square. e.g. $12
- Prize pool. e.g. $1000
- Available. These are the available squares for purchase in the current grid.
- Purchased. The number of squares already purchased in the current grid.
- Free entries. If you have free entries these will be displayed here.
We will then present the grid sheet with one team assigned to the columns, and the other team to the rows.
Select from the squares that are currently available for purchase. and click on “Purchase”.
Once your purchase is complete, your name will be assigned to the square and no-one else will be able to purchase that square. When all the squares have been filled, because all the squares were purchased (by you and other customers), we will automatically assign numbers from 0 through 9 to each column and row headers.
Now each square represents a specific score in the game based on the column and row header numbers. A winning square will be determined at the end of the 1st quarter, 2nd quarter, 3rd quarter, and Final Game score.
The winner is determined by looking at the last number in each teams’ score, and then matching those numbers on the grid headers. The winning square intersects those two numbers in column and row.
For example: the Houston Rockets vs Los Angeles Lakers, and the score at end of the game was Rockets 93 and Lakers 84. The last number for the Rockets is 3, and the last number for the Lakers is 4. The square on the grid header that displays the Rockets with a number of 3, and Lakers score of 4, would be the winner.
You will be able to see your purchased squares from the Open Contests section once the grid is sold out on your grid sheet or until the game starts. You can also view your purchased squares on the ticket history section. For a complete list of Squares rules, click here.