Withdrawals are processed daily on a first-come, first-served basis. As long as all pre-authorized or pending deposits to a MyBookie account have been settled we can process a withdrawal in as little as 24 hours. Should a player account balance drop below the requested withdrawal amount at any point, the withdrawal will be automatically canceled.
Withdrawal Terms and Conditions
- The minimum withdrawal amount for all withdrawal options is $100 USD except for Bitcoin, which is $25.
- We process withdrawals on a first-come, first-served basis. Withdrawal requests take approximately 2 business days to be processed. Requested withdrawal funds will be deducted from the player account upon completing the authorization process.
- Only players who have made at least one successful deposit are eligible to withdraw funds from their MyBookie account.
- Players must rollover all deposited funds at least 1x prior to requesting a withdrawal.
- All players may request a maximum of one withdrawal per method each week.
- All players who receive a bonus must complete their rollover requirements prior to a withdrawal request. The rollover is the number of times a player must put into action the total amount of the deposit plus reimbursed fees and bonuses. The rollover can only be completed with sportsbook volume.
- MyBookie accepts withdrawal requests 7 days a week
- MyBookie sends withdrawals Monday through Friday during regular banking hours.
- Any withdrawal request submitted after 2 PM ET will be taken as the next day’s submission.
- MyBookie will only process withdrawals in the name of the account holder.
- If the player has a pending deposit, we are unable to process any withdrawal request until that deposit has settled. Deposit settlement may take up to 5 to 7 business days after the player’s original deposit date.
- For the protection of our player’s data and security of their account, all players must place all withdrawal requests by navigating to the cashier section of their accounts and making the request online.
- All terms and conditions, including rollovers, play-through periods, and required documentation, must be completed and received before a withdrawal can be processed.
- The submission of a withdrawal request does not guarantee an approval of the withdrawal. All withdrawal terms and conditions must be met.
- MyBookie reserves the right to verify the identity of the account holder by requesting proper documentation that will prove the account holder’s identity. Documentation requested might include a valid photo ID and copies of any credit card(s) used before processing a withdrawal. Failure to provide this documentation will result in a cancellation of the withdrawal request.
- Players are responsible for ensuring that all personal information including physical mailing addresses, phone numbers, and email addresses are up to date and valid.
- Players will be required to verify identity at least once prior to any withdrawal request being processed. Verification processes will be defined by MyBookie.
- Please note that players depositing via credit card, debit card or prepaid card are required to wait a minimum of seven business days from their last deposit prior to requesting a withdrawal.
- Withdrawals may be sent via a different method than the one originally requested. We will notify the player of any changes should that be necessary.
- Payment instructions for bitcoin withdrawals will be provided online in the cashier. A verification code will be sent to the player’s phone number registered to their gaming account in order to confirm the withdrawal request has been entered.
- Players may cancel or modify a pending withdrawal request while still under review. Once the request is authorized, it cannot be canceled or modified.
- MyBookie clients can receive a maximum of $2000 (USD) from their casino winnings weekly. Kindly note that MyBookie is associated with independent casino providers and internal auditing prevents withdrawals in excess of $2000 within 7 calendar days.
- Withdrawal methods, limits, and fees are subject to change without prior notification.
- MyBookie reserves the right to deny, reverse or hold any withdrawal request if MyBookie suspects fraud or if the terms and conditions are violated in any way.
- Withdrawal rules will take precedence over any verbal or written offering by any employee.
- Real cash winnings accrued from any contest completed in the MyBookie.net site will be deposited into players MyBookie.ag account. Players will only be allowed one lifetime withdraw of $500 from these winnings, any other cash winnings obtained from contest funds will be forfeit and removed from the account.
|Method||Amount Available||Delivery Time||Fee|
|Bitcoin||$25 to $5,000||24 Hours||FREE|
|Bank Wire||$100 to $5,000||5 to 7 Business Days||$35-100|